NEW RULES FOR CARRIED LIQUIDS
Starting from 31 January 2014, duty free liquids, aerosols and gels purchased from any airport or airline may now be carried as hand baggage, provided that they would undergo through security screening with the usage of new technologies. These goods, together with the original receipt, must remain in their security tamper-evident bag from the time of purchase until final destination.
Passengers should continue to present liquids in containers of 100ml or less in a single, transparent, re-sealable 1 litre plastic bag.
Upon x-ray screening, security staff may need to carry out additional checks on all liquid items and/or interview the owners to safeguard the proper conditions of possession.
Liquids in containers exceeding 100ml and not placed in security tamper-evident bags, along with purchase receipt, are not permitted for air transport.
The last process before entering your Departure Gate is Security control.
In order to expedite Security process and reduce waiting times at Screening Points, you are kindly requested to follow these guidelines:
- Please remove liquids over 100ml (aerosols and gels included) and sharp objects from your hand luggage
- Please place in a basket:
- Cigarettes, Mobile Phones, Coins, Keys etc.
- 1-litre re-sealable bag
- Your Computer without its case
- Place the tamper evident bag with the liquid purchases on the belt
- Place your coat and jacket in a basket
- Place your Hand Luggage on the belt